Dear friends, a new preference for you! Xiaomi released its M365 electric scooter recently. Boasting a unique folding design, Xiaomi M365 electric scooter has been made from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy and weighs 12.5kg. Further, it adopts advanced E - ABS braking system, kinetic energy recovery system, cruise control system and intelligent BMS system.
You will also get two extra tires and air tubes.
The front brakes use the E-ABS system while the back brakes make use of a mechanicl disk brake. The battery can last you up to 30 km in distance.
You can track your scooter's battery using the app on your smart phone. The app can also track your speed.
It has 6 different safeguards for maximum protection. It's protected against being short-circuited, overflowing, rapid batttery expendature, being overcharged, a system that prevents the flow from being too low or too high.
Smart and practical, as well as beautiful, you will love it!
• Multi-function control panel
• High-capacity power battery
• Three speeds to switch
• Highlight headlights, safety tail warning lights, night safety escort
• Material: aluminum alloy + pneumatic rubber tire
• Input voltage: 100 - 240V ( 50 / 60HZ )
• Bearing capacity: 100kg
• Endurance: 45km
• Top speed: 25km / h ( ECO: 15km / h, D: 20km / h, S: 25km / h )
• Maximum grade: 15 degrees
• Battery pack capacity: 12.8Ah / 37V ( cell capacity is 3200mAh )
• Battery rated power: 474W
• Motor power: 300W ( up to 600W )
• Charging time: 8 - 9 hours