Only the best for mommies and their children!
The Pampers Aqua Pure Baby Wipes are made out of 99% water and organic cotton. They don't include any alcohol or perfumes. The remaining 1 % are dermatollogicaly tested materials, that help maintain the pH values of the baby's skin. Not only are these wipes a safe option, they also protect your baby's skin from being irritated.